Margarita Chicken Pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gold tequila (Cuervo preferred)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh linguine
- Combine the broth, cilantro, soy sauce, tequila, lime juice and garlic. Marinate
the chicken in it for 15 minutes.
- Saute the chicken in 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and jalapeno and cook until the peppers wilt.
- Add the marinade and simmer, reducing the marinade by half.
- Add the cream and bring to a gentle boil. Return to a simmer and add the other
tablespoon of butter, incorporate.
- Cook the fresh pasta about 5 minutes, then drain.
- Place the chicken mixture into the empty pasta pot, add the drained pasta and
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes