Mean Woman Pasta
- 1 pound shell pasta
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 Kalamata olives, pitted and -sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (some chopped and some left whole)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 to 12 whole pepperoncini peppers
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, olives, basil, olive oil, and pepperoncini peppers. Stir together, and allow to marinate as long as you can. Overnight is best.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
- Toss with uncooked sauce, and serve.
Yield: 4 servings