Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta
Shrimp, garlic, white wine and pasta make an unbeatable combination served with
crumbled feta and capers. Try this savory Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta dish for entertaining
or a special weekday meal.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces raw small shrimp
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil, lightly warmed
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and shrimp; cook until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in olives.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with pesto in medium bowl.
- Serve topped with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and capers.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestle and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes