Mexicali Macaroni and Cheese
Try this delicious Mexicali Macaroni and Cheese for a south-of-the border accent
to this classic American dish. Great for any occasion.
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted *
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/3 cup mild
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine macaroni and cheese, cheese, corn and salsa in medium bowl; spoon into
8-inch-square baking pan. Top with chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Servings: 6
* Defrost Macaroni and Cheese in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestle and meals.com.