Mexicali Macaroni and Cheese
Try this delicious Mexicali Macaroni and Cheese for a south-of-the border accent
to this classic American dish. Great for any occasion.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted *
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine macaroni and cheese, cheese, corn and salsa in medium bowl; spoon into
8-inch-square baking pan. Top with chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Prep Time: 10 min | CookTime: 25 min | Servings: 6
* Defrost Macaroni and Cheese in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestle and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.