- 2 cups small macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Green Giant Niblets whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 to 3 small cans chopped black olives
- 1 medium-large yellow onion (chopped)
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 5 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1-pound block mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large pot boil water for macaroni.
- In another large pot brown hamburger and chopped onion. Drain meat mixture and
return to same pot. Add corn, olives, enchilada sauce, garlic powder and salt and
pepper to taste. Allow mixture to come to a boil then turn down and let simmer.
Stirring occasionally. When water boils add macaroni and let cook till tender. Drain.
- At this point add about 1/2 cup grated cheese to mixture. Stir till completely
melted. Add macaroni to meat mixture. Scoop half macaroni/meat mixture into large
baking dish. Spread a thin layer of cheese over this. Scoop remainder of macaroni/meat
mixture over this. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Serve with garlic bread and green salad.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of Janet in Georgia.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.