Mexican Macaroni 2
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces dairy sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients; stir in half of cheeses.
- Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.