Mexican Style Ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen beef ravioli
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar medium chunky salsa
- 2 cups finely shredded fiesta blend cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Drain ravioli well, and add to enchilada sauce/salsa mixture in skillet. Stir gently to coat ravioli.
- Top with shredded cheese. Cover skillet and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes until heated through.
>> PASTA RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.