Milano Shrimp Fettuccini
Turn your kitchen into an Italian cucina with this quick and easy pasta recipe.
This nutritious dish is full of antioxidants to keep you and your family eating
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 4 ounces spinach or egg fettuccini
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- (Optional) 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Sauté shrimp with garlic in oil until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
- Blend in whipping cream and green
onions; heat through. DO NOT BOIL.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 3
Reprinted with permission from
Del Monte Foods.