- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pound sausage or ground pork
- 1 pound ground round steak, turkey or chuck
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, sliced
- 1 jar stuffed olives,
- 1 cup Cheddar or American cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti in salted, boiling water while you cut the onion in thin slices.
- In a skillet, cook the onion, pork and beef until the meat is brown.
- Combine the cooked, drained spaghetti and the meat mixture in a large pot.
corn (with juice), tomatoes (with juice), pimentos (without juice), olives (without
juice), and 1/2 cup cheese. Mix well. Taste, and salt if needed.
- Pour into a 13
x 9-inch pan and sprinkle the other 1/2 cup cheese on top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 300 to
325 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.