- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Prepare the ravioli according to the package directions; drain and set aside
in the colander.
- In the same pot, heat the salsa over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Return the
ravioli to the pot; mix well, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place the ravioli on a platter and sprinkle with the cheese, black olives and
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.