No-Fuss Stuffed Manicotti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce jars) Ragu Chunky Sun-dried Tomato & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) box uncooked manicotti
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in 1 cup pasta sauce and 1 cup ricotta cheese; set aside.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 2 cups pasta sauce.
- Fill uncooked manicotti with beef mixture and arrange in baking dish.
- Top with any remaining beef mixture,
then top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil and top with spoonsful of remaining ricotta cheese.
- Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes