No-Fuss Stuffed Manicotti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce jars) Ragu Chunky Sun-dried Tomato & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) box uncooked manicotti
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in 1 cup pasta sauce and 1 cup ricotta cheese; set aside.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 2 cups pasta sauce.
- Fill uncooked manicotti with beef mixture and arrange in baking dish.
- Top with any remaining beef mixture,
then top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil and top with spoonsful of remaining ricotta cheese.
- Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.