- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil (basilico) or 1/2 cup loosely- packed chopped fresh basil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to directions on the package. Drain and keep hot.
- Soften cream cheese and stir in olives. Stir cream cheese mixture into hot noodles,
continuing to stir until cheese has completely melted.
- Melt butter; add basil, salt and pepper. Stir into noodles.
- Place in a 2-quart casserole and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.