- 1 (8 ounce) package curly egg noodles
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese
(8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well.
- Combine noodles, cottage cheese and next six ingredients, stirring well.
mixture into a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- To store, cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- To serve, bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes or until
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.