Olive Cheese Spaghetti
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 (6 ounce) can
- 1 (8 ounce) jar stuffed green olives
- 1/4 pound grated Cheddar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Sauté onions in small amount of vegetable oil and add ground chuck. Cook until
brown, then drain excess fat.
- Add juice from olives and olive halves. Simmer for
a few minutes and add tomato paste. Stir well and mix in grated cheese until melted.
- Add cooked, drain spaghetti to sauce and mix well.