Orange Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful
pasta meal. Serve it with crusty French rolls and a cold glass of Perrier sparkling
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according
to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium
shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 container (10 ounces)
BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally,
until pink. Remove from skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until
- Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated
- Place pasta on serving platter; top with sauce.
- Season with ground black pepper.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Servings: 4
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.