Orange Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful
pasta meal. Serve it with crusty French rolls and a cold glass of Perrier sparkling
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) containerBUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally,
until pink. Remove from skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated
- Place pasta on serving platter; top with sauce.
- Season with ground black pepper.
Prepn Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes