Orange Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful
pasta meal. Serve it with crusty French rolls and a cold glass of Perrier sparkling
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) containerBUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally,
until pink. Remove from skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated
- Place pasta on serving platter; top with sauce.
- Season with ground black pepper.
Prepn Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestlé and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.