Orange Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful pasta meal. Serve it with crusty French rolls and a cold glass of Perrier sparkling water.
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) containerBUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove from skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
- Place pasta on serving platter; top with sauce.
- Season with ground black pepper.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 15 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com