Original Ranch Ravioli
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated
meat or chicken ravioli
- 1 cup Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing
cup grated Parmesan cheese
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Blot dry peppers; cut into thin strips.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions;
drain and combine with pepper strips and dressing in a large nonstick skillet. Cook
and stir over medium heat until mixture is hot.
- Garnish with cheese.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.