Original Ranch Ravioli
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated meat or chicken ravioli
- 1 cup Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blot dry peppers; cut into thin strips.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions;
drain and combine with pepper strips and dressing in a large nonstick skillet. Cook
and stir over medium heat until mixture is hot.
- Garnish with cheese.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes