- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts or whole pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water, as per package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, chop nuts, parsley and olives.
- When spaghetti is done, drain and put into a big bowl.
- Toss spaghetti with oil, chopped ingredients and salt and
- Serve topped with Parmesan.
Makes 2 to 3 generous servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes