As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur
- 4 ounces spinach linguini, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley (optional)
- In a medium skillet, saute almonds in 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat until
- Remove almonds and reserve.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet and saute mushrooms.
- Mix mushrooms, cheese, sour cream and liqueur into cooked linguini. Toss well
and place over low heat to warm through.
- Mix in almonds, reserving a few for garnish.
- Toss with parsley, if desired, and serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes