- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onions, chopped
- 2 (26.5 ounce) cans spaghetti
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) packages mozzarella/provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces macaroni
- Brown ground beef and onions; drain off excess grease.
- Add both cans of sauce
and heat for 15 minutes.
- Add sour cream and mix together.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- Put 1/2 the pasta into
a 10 x 14-inch baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 the beef/sauce mixture over te pasta, then sprinkle
with 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Spread on package of the mozzarella/provolone cheese.
with remaining ingredients in the same order.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This is better fully prepared, refrigerated, then reheated and served the next