- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onions, chopped
- 2 (26.5 ounce) cans spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) packages mozzarella/provolone cheese mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces macaroni
- Brown ground beef and onions; drain off excess grease.
- Add both cans of sauce and heat for 15 minutes.
- Add sour cream and mix together.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- Put 1/2 the pasta into a 10 x 14-inch baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 the beef/sauce mixture over te pasta, then sprinkle
with 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Spread on package of the mozzarella/provolone cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients in the same order.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This is better fully prepared, refrigerated, then reheated and served the next
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.