Pasta with Broccoli or Cauliflower
- 1 pound frozen broccoli or cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound or more spaghetti
- Grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- In a large, 6-quart pot, fill halfway with water. Bring water to a boil and add
frozen vegetable. Bring back to a boil and cook for 40 to 50 minutes until vegetable
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and spaghetti. Cook until pasta is tender.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls. (DO NOT DRAIN.)
- Top with cheese.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Sam Vento (artsycook's Father)