Pasta with Catfish and Artichokes
- 1/2 pound catfish fillets
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cut catfish fillets into 2-inch strips and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Saute red pepper, carrot and zucchini in butter in skillet until crisp-tender (about 10 minutes).
- Remove vegetables from skillet. Add catfish and saute until tender.
- Return vegetables to skillet; add artichokes and whipping cream. Cook over low just until heated.
- Add pasta and cheese; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
Yield: about 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.