Pasta con Spinach
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound fresh spinach, washed, cleaned and drained
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, shredded
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to water in a large kettle. Bring to a boil and
add spaghetti. Stir occasionally, and cook to al dente. Do not overcook!
- Put spinach into heavy covered pot and cook over high heat, stirring once. When
cooked limp, set aside with cover on.
- Saute the mushrooms and ham together in half the butter, just until warm, not
- Press liquid out of spinach and add to the skillet with mushrooms and ham.
- Melt remaining butter in serving pot.
- Add pasta and ham-spinach mixture. Toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes