Pasta with Creamy Poblano Chile Sauce
The roasted peppers in this Pasta with Creamy Poblano Chile Sauce recipe add flair and flavor.
- 2 large poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Hot, cooked pasta
- Chopped poblano chiles for garnish
- Place roasted poblano chiles, media crema, milk and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add poblano chile mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over pasta.
- Garnish with chopped poblano chiles.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min | Yield: 5 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com