Pasta with Creamy Poblano Chile Sauce
The roasted peppers in this Pasta with Creamy Poblano Chile Sauce recipe add
flair and flavor.
- 2 large poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces)
NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic,
- Hot, cooked pasta
- Chopped poblano chiles for garnish
- Place roasted poblano chiles, media crema, milk and bouillon in blender; cover.
Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes
or until onion is tender.
- Add poblano chile mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat
to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over pasta.
- Garnish with chopped poblano chiles.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Servings: 5
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.