Pasta with Garlic and Oil
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- Cooking oil
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions; drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
- In a small sauce an, saute garlic in about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons oil, until just
starting to brown.
- Add butter, garlic and oil to cooked pasta and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with a little parsley, and top servings with grated Parmesan cheese.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Sam Vento (artsycook's Father)