Pasta with Garlic
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 garlic bulbs (not cloves), peeled and chopped
- 1/2 pound butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add garlic and parsley. Heat through but DO NOT BOIL! (Flavor will go up in steam.)
- Douse cooked pasta with parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly so that the cheese is
melted and adheres to each piece.
- Pour garlic butter sauce over pasta and garlic with more parsley, salt and pepper
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes