Pasta with Gazpacho Sauce
- 12 ounces tricolor rotelle pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium size
red onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup medium-hot chunky
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced seedless cucumber slices, halved
- 1 cup
cherry tomatoes, halved
- Bring large pot lightly salted water to boiling. Add pasta; cook 8 minutes,
until firm but tender.
- Stir in corn and onion. Drain, rinse, then drain again.
- Combine tomato sauce, salsa, vinegar and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Add pasta,
cucumber and tomato.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.