Pasta with Red Clam Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole baby clams
- 1 (28 to
32 ounce) can Italian style tomatoes, cut
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon
dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium/low heat and cook garlic for 30 seconds.
black and red pepper and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Drain clams, reserving juice and set aside.
- Add clam juice and undrained tomatoes
- Stir in parsley, basil and anchovies paste if using. Bring to a boil
and reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 30 to 35 minutes.
- Stir in clams and serve over
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)