Pasta with Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 or 3 roasted red bell peppers, seeds removed
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound cooked pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Process all ingredients, except pasta, in a processor until smooth.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine May 23, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes