Pasta with Smoked Salmon
- 4 ounces fettuccini
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can smoked salmon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a generous amount of boiling water; drain and rinse in cool water.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil, and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss in pasta and cook
until sauce thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
Yield: 2 servings