Pasta with Yogurt Sauce
- 8 ounces green noodles
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons plain yogurt (at room temperature)
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped scallions
- 1/2 to 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook noodles according to direction on package; drain and keep hot.
- Combine yogurt, cottage cheese, onion, garlic and seasonings. Puree in a blender
or food processor.
- Heat slightly.
- Toss noodles with butter and then with yogurt-cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.