- 8 ounces fresh or dried fettuccine, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 to 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Melt butter in large skillet. Stir in half-and-half, nutmeg and pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in cheese and cook over low heat just until melted, stirring constantly.
- Immediately stir in pepperoni and warm fettuccine; toss to coat with sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.