Pepperoni Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, diced
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute mushrooms, pepperoni and onion in butter
until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil,
oregano and cayenne; heat through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream.
- Drain ravioli; toss with cream sauce.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.