- 12 ounces pasta, rotini or rigatoni
- 4 teaspoons dried basil, crushed (or 1/4 cup fresh, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup snipped parsley
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in saucepan or skillet. Add basil and garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and add cream cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese. Heat
and stir until fairly smooth.
- Stir in with, parsley and water. Cook uncovered 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve over pasta.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.