- 12 ounces pasta, rotini or rigatoni
- 4 teaspoons dried basil, crushed (or 1/4 cup fresh, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup snipped parsley
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in saucepan or skillet. Add basil and garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and add cream cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese. Heat
and stir until fairly smooth.
- Stir in with, parsley and water. Cook uncovered 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve over pasta.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes