Pizza Spaghetti Bake
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- Oregano, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Garlic to taste
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups (or more) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine cooked spaghetti, milk and eggs. Place in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Spread spaghetti sauce over spaghetti.
- Brown ground beef or turkey. Season with spices; drain.
- Place ground beef or turkey over spaghetti sauce.
- Add a layer of pepperoni.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 1/2 hour at 350 degrees F.