Pizza Spaghetti Bake
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup milk
- Oregano, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Garlic to taste
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 package pepperoni,
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups (or
more) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine cooked spaghetti, milk and eggs. Place in a 9 x 13-inch pan. Spread spaghetti
sauce over spaghetti.
- Brown ground beef or turkey. Season with spices; drain.
- Place ground beef or turkey over
- Add a layer of pepperoni.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered
for 1/2 hour at 350 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.