- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni or 3/4 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- Cook spaghetti as directions on package; drain well and put back into pan.
- In a separate bowl, beat milk and egg together and mix into spaghetti.
- Add seasoned salt and garlic salt. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over top of spaghetti; stir to mix.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese over sauce/spaghetti mixture.
- Add pepperoni or ground beef or Italian sausage, mushrooms,
green bell pepper and onion to top of spaghetti mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese over top of casserole and
bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for 1 hour.
Serves 6 to 8.