Portabella Ravioli with Basil Brown
Butter and Mizithra Cheese
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- Pinch salt
- Pinch white pepper
- Dash lemon juice
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 ounce torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds Portabella ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded mizithra cheese
- Sprig of parsley
- Sprig of rosemary
- 2 tablespoons diced roasted red bell pepper
- Add the butter to a hot saute pan and heat until it begins to brown.
- Add salt, pepper and a dash of lemon juice just before butter starts to burn.
- Add the spinach, basil, garlic and ravioli, then toss well.
- Add the cheese and toss well until the ravioli is evenly coated with the cheese.
- Gently spoon into a serving bowl with a slotted spoon to prevent an excess of
- Garnish with the parsley, rosemary and red peppers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.