Quick Vegetable Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cauliflower, broccoli or vegetable medley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- In a large saucepan, Bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add frozen vegetables, salt,
pepper, parsley, garlic powder, bouillon cube and onion, (if using), and return
to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender.
- Break spaghetti into fourths and add to pot. Simmer until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a small skillet and brown garlic.
- Very carefully add oil and garlic to pot of boiling spaghetti (mixture will splatter,
so be careful!). (DO NOT DRAIN.)
- Serve in a shallow bowl with plenty of grated parmesan cheese.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Angelo Vento