- 8 to 12 ounces narrow egg noodles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package ranch-style salad dressing mix
- Minced fresh parsley and/or fresh dillweed
- Boil noodles in lightly salted water until done. Drain.
- Blend mayonnaise, sour cream and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Dress the hot, drained noodles with as much ranch dressing as you like.
- Serve noodles warm, strewn with fresh minced parsley and/or dill weed.
- Use any remaining ranch dressing mix as a dip for blanched vegetables.
Yield: 12 side-dish servings
Source: Old Borden booklet
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.