Ravioli with Artichoke Sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen beef or chicken ravioli
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Gruyere, Swiss provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds, toasted
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, cook mushrooms and garlic in hot oil until mushroom
- Stir in flour. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese and wine; heat and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add artichoke hearts and pine nuts; heat through.
- Serve sauce over prepared ravioli.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.