Ravioli with Artichoke Sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen beef or chicken ravioli
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Gruyere, Swiss provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds, toasted
- Chopped parsley (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, cook mushrooms and garlic in hot oil until mushroom
- Stir in flour. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese and wine; heat and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add artichoke hearts and pine nuts; heat through.
- Serve sauce over prepared ravioli.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes