- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a medium frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground turkey with
Italian seasoning. Drain any fat.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked ground turkey, soup and sour cream.
- Gently mix in ravioli.
- Place in a baking dish, cover and bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly
- Sprinkle the top with Italian seasoning.
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes