Rigatoni with Tomatoes and Artichokes
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil or 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese.
Toss with cooked rigatoni.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.