Rigatoni with Tomatoes and Artichokes
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil or 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese.
Toss with cooked rigatoni.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top to serve.