Rio Grande Spaghetti
- 2 1/2 pounds ground round
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel (tomatoes with diced green chiles)
- 1 medium onion
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 2 pounds Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown meat and drain off excess fat.
- Add tomatoes, Ro*Tel, mushrooms, olives and onions. Mix thoroughly.
- Add cheese and spaghetti.
- Crumble bacon over top. Mix gently and pour into a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.