Ro*tel Chicken Spaghetti
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (7 to 8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and chilies
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated (or can use Velveeta)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook and season chicken, then de-bone when cool. Save 1 1/2 quarts broth.
- Cook spaghetti in broth; drain, but do not rinse.
- In Dutch oven saute bell pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms in the butter.
- Add Ro*tel tomatoes and chilies.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Add spaghetti, chicken and cheese. Let simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes
until cheese melts and everything is hot and bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes