Ro*tel Chicken Spaghetti
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (7 to 8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and chilies
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated (or can use Velveeta)
- Cook and season chicken, then de-bone when cool. Save 1 1/2 quarts broth.
- Cook spaghetti in broth; drain, but do not rinse.
- In Dutch oven saute bell pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms in the butter.
- Add Ro*tel tomatoes and chilies.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Add spaghetti, chicken and cheese. Let simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes
until cheese melts and everything is hot and bubbly.