Ro*tel Chicken Spaghetti
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (7 to 8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 large
bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese,
grated (or can use Velveeta)
- Cook and season chicken, then de-bone when cool. Save 1 1/2 quarts broth.
- Cook spaghetti in broth; drain, but do not rinse.
- In Dutch oven sauté bell pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms in the butter.
Ro*tel tomatoes and chilies.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Add spaghetti, chicken
and cheese. Let simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes until cheese melts and everything
is hot and bubbly.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.