Ro*Tel Mac 'n' Cheese
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Cook macaroni and drain well.
- While macaroni cooks, start the sauce. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add flour, stirring constantly. Add milk, cheese, Ro*Tel and salt and pepper. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce thickens.
- Stir in macaroni and turn into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 30-45 minutes, or until heated through.