Salmon and Pasta Primavera
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine pasta
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound salmon fillet or 1 (15 ounce) can salmon
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding sugar snap peas during the
last 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Bake salmon, flake, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add mushrooms and onion. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk together broth, flour, salt and herbs; add wine and cream; gently stir in
salmon. Cook until heated through.
- Serve over pasta and snap peas.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.