- 6 ounces mostaccioli, uncooked
- 1 (12 ounce) package reduced-fat ground turkey sausage
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook mostaccioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain well.
- Stir in mostaccioli, spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese; pour into a lightly greased 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yield: 4 servings