Sausage Stuffed Manicotti
Here is a simple inexpensive dish that is delicious.
- 8 uncooked manicotti shells
- 2 (8 ounce) packages brown and serve sausages (thawed)
- 2 (15 ounce) jars of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fill each uncooked manicotti with 1 1/2 sausages. In a greased 9 x 13-inch pan,
spread 1/2 jar of sauce; arrange stuffed manicotti in sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce and water over manicotti.
- Cover tightly with tin foil and bake in preheated 350
degrees F oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until manicotti are tender.
Posted by Robin in MA at Recipe Goldmine on 1/26/2002, 9:40 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes