Scallops over Pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 to 1 pound scallops
- 1 whole onion (sweet, Spanish, or purple)
- Garlic (as many cloves as you like)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups white wine (depending on taste)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Seasoning (pepper, Mrs. Dash seasoning blend)
- Spaghetti or linguine
- Flour (Wondra or another fine flour for sauces)
- In a large pot, bring salted and oiled water to boil (oil will help noodles from
sticking to each other when cooking).
- In a large skillet, saute onion until translucent, and add garlic (garlic takes
less time to cook). Continue cooking until onions are lightly brown. Your water
should be boiling now, so add your pasta to cook.
- Deglaze the skillet with 1/2 cup white wine. Add scallops. When the scallops
have been in for about a minute, add the remaining wine and milk. Cook a few minutes
until bubbly. Your pasta should be done, so drain it while you're waiting.
- Add flour to the scallops mixture to thicken the sauce - don't add too much!
Season to taste and spoon over pasta.
- Serve with finely shredded cheese over the top.
- Serve with garlic bread and a green salad.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes