- 1/3 pound small fresh shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 pound bay scallops
- 1 small onion,
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes,
drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Chablis or other
dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon
dried whole basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 1 pound linguini (pasta)
- Cook linguini until tender.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic and sauté 5 minutes until tender.
- Add tomatoes, green pepper, wine and spices. Bring mixture to a boil and reduce
heat. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and scallops. Cover and simmer 4 minutes until done.
- Discard bay leaf
and serve over cooked linguini.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)