Seafood Pasta Supreme
- 1 (8 ounce) package vermicelli
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- White pepper, to taste
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook and drain vermicelli.
- Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in large saucepan. Blend in flour. Gradually add
broth and cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens. Blend
in cheese, sherry and pepper. Stir until cheese melts.
- In small skillet, saute mushrooms in the 2 tablespoons butter and add to sauce.
- Remove from heat. Stir in shrimp and vermicelli.
- Transfer to casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and almonds.
- Broil until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes